Projects

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Why join Stampin' Up?


Have you considered joining stampin' up?  Let me tell you a few things about joining the company - and heres the company promo right here
To join it is $99
You then choose $125 of free stampin' up products- it can be anything! I bought the BigShot! with my free money.
To stay current, you meet a $300 minimum over a 'quarter' - four months. 
  • Earn an extra 10 percent instant income on your first order of $150 or more when you place your order in the first 45 days of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. That means you can earn up to 30 percent from your first order!
  • Earn additional income (which we call volume rebate) on your monthly net sales of $400 or more. Together, your instant income and volume rebate can reach up to 40 percent of your personal sales a month!
  • Earn free stamps within your first six months as a demonstrator through our Stampin' Start program-a program that helps you establish a thriving career.
  • Keep your personal monthly sales at $300 or more and recruit other demonstrators, and you'll be eligible to earn commission on your recruits' sales!


There are two reasons why I personally joined stampin' up!  The first was that for the $99 start up fee, I received $150 of free stampin' up! product. If someone were to asking me - would you like $50 of free stamps - I would say yes! The second reason is the 20% discount on stampin' up! products.  This was a great way for me to get a lot of things that I wanted personally without breaking the bank. At the end of the month, I had received $50 of free product and a 20% discount on what I wanted for my wedding scrap book.

Initially, I was a 'hobby demonstrator'.  I did not host parties, try to sell product or even hand the catalog to any one. I was happy with my stamps! Then I realized that I wanted to stamp with my family and friends. Other people will show you ideas that you never realized yourself.  My friend Samantha once made a Santa card completely out of stampin' up! punches. My Mom created a box - decorated with DSP - for giving gifts. I use it now for transporting framelets that she and I share between us.

When I started stamping with friends, they wanted what I had shown them. My first few 'demos' were awful! I hate public speaking and I don't care about upselling. I then realized that I needed to relax - these were my friends that I was speaking to, after all. I now have a Make & Take first - that's the clean and simple card that the guests make and take home. The guests and I break the ice by creating a simple card.  Then I show my three cards that show a different technique. I always share my favorite stamp sets - if I like it, they might like it!  I have been able to meet my minimums this way - and my friends loved Stampin' up! and were very generous. I was able to earn 4 free stamp sets through meeting consistent sales and recruiting two people.

If you would like to be a demonstrator, please contact me. If you have questions, please contact me. I do not care if you sign up because of me, personally. I want my friends to save money!  If you would like to join, that's awesome. If not, I will not be offended.

No comments:

Post a Comment