Projects

Monday, November 17, 2014

Something to Say & Flower Patch


These are some of my favorite sayings from the 'Something to say' stamp set from stampin' up! It is so versatile with so many sayings!  For the cards, I used the Modern Butterfly Punch & Blackberry Bliss ink. These are the super simple cards that I posted the video for a few days ago! Video at the end of the post if you haven't seen it


These are two step it up cards with the same design. Instead of a ten second card, taking a minute more to add ribbon or an embossed tag adds a lot of character!



This one has the hearts embossing


For this card, I punched out yellow paper with the Bitty Butterfly Punch. I added craft pearls to the center and adhered it with a dimension.  All use the All Abloom DSP paper stack.


The video from a few days ago about how to make the basic negative butterfly card


No comments:

Post a Comment