Projects

Friday, November 14, 2014

New Technique Tuesday

Hello! I would like to offer a new blog post, Technique Tuesday. I'll post pictures or a video highlighting a new technique. Which technique would you like to see on the blog this Tuesday?

Last night I focussed on the new Cards Dies thinlits. My favorite by far is the Snowflakes Card dies. It is very easy to do, but does recover some important tools - the most important one is the bone folder. You need this to create perfect lines for your folded card. I tried without the bone folder and my card looked crooked and did not work well!  The beauty of the card is the fluid movement of the snowflake section.

Here is a video of my favorite Snowflake card dies! It is my first video, I apologize for a few glitches :)


 Please let me know what you liike best for a Tenchique for Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment