Projects

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Stampin Start is a great program - and you can be a part of it!



I am very grateful to be a part of stampin' up! this month. I have been very appreciative of my friends and my mother over the last few months. We have had a lot of fun times stamping and enjoying each other's company. Even while having fun, one of my friends and my mother signed up with Stampin' Up! during that great promotion a few months ago.  My mother really impressed me with her organized mind and creative use of designs. I can just imagine how she will help inspire people.  My friend who joined was very busy with work functions - which is a good thing about stampin up - you only do it when you feel the muse :)


As I had the good fortune to have two people choose me as their upline and as my friends supported me with great class attendance, I was able to reach my consistent sales goals through Stampin' Start. Stampin' start is a program designed to help new demonstrators grow their business. For every recruit that joins stampin up under you, you earn a stamp set. For achieving consistent sales of $300, you earn a free stamp set. I wasn't planning on achieving much- I wasn't able to do much of anything last month with my femoral nerve thing kicking up. But from my past achievements, stampin up allowed me to choose 4 free stamp sets!

It came at a time when I was feeling a little down with my health issues. I was inspired to pull out my stamps while my new ones were en route - and I created fifteen new cards! Something about being recognized makes me feel good.


Here are the stamp sets that I chose to receive for free:






Here are some of the cards that I created for a going away party. My co - worker has recently retired and he was a really wonderful person to work with. I created these while finding the right 'look' for his card. Sadly, I did not get a picture of his card but its most like this one:










No comments:

Post a Comment