Projects

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Celebrate Gorgeous Grunge Card










Hello! I hope that this finds you well. Today I will share one of my favorite new stamp sets, Gorgeous Grunge. This stamp set had not appealed to me for a very long time.  I was looking through Stampin' Connection one day and saw a darling butterfly Beautiful wings embossits card paired with Gorgeous Grunge. I decided to try it out!

I can not tell you how much fun I have had with this stamp set. It is nearly effortless to create layers of ink and a custom look on your card.

How to create the card above:

I used Midnight Muse & Smoky Slate. I cut my white card mat to 1/4 an inch smaller than my Midnight blue card mat.  Using the darkest color first - the Smoky Slate - I stamped the big ink splotch all along the bottom. I then stamped the long lines vertically on the left.  With the Midnight Muse ink, I used the scattered and concentrated ink blots to randomly plop down ink splotches. It was a lot of fun!  I stamped 'celebrate' from embellished events in matching blue.



You can find my Stampin' Up! website here with information and links about Stampin' up! http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/annecaulfield/ You can shop directly from the online store right here http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx  I would appreciate you choosing me as your demonstrator!
Thanks for following!

No comments:

Post a Comment