Projects

Thursday, August 28, 2014

This past card buffet


This past Tuesday I hosted a card buffet. At a card buffet I present pre - cut cards in a plastic box and you pick & choose which cards that you like to make. We had a lot of time to discuss the current Stampin' Up! promotions - Short & Sweet went over very well. A big welcome to my new downline - Genie & Monica! I am so excited to host your first work shops for you - (stay tuned for information on those upcoming parties).

Here are the cards that we made at the buffet! If you would like another buffet, let me know. I had a lot of fun at this event.  Theres a cost to pay for the supplies, but like a buffet you make as many as you want. You only make the cards that you want. This is unlike the party set up where I demonstrate a card and everyone makes the same make and take.









No comments:

Post a Comment