Projects

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Calender of Events

Hello!

One of the most important things for me about stamping is sharing with family and friends. Monday night I was inspired by how creative my friends and family are. Samantha, Teresita, Marisela and my Mom Genie are always surprising me by doing their own unique twist on a card. It gives me that 'ooh, I want to take a picture so I'll remember that!' feeling. I love the feeling you get when you hand someone a hand made card. Instead of an overly expensive card, you're saying ' I created this just for you because I love you'. I don't think there's any greater feeling than that :)


I wanted to take a minute to point out my demonstrator web site. On this site there are ideas for you to make,  a direct link to shop online 24/7 under Products, promotions and details on hosting parties & joining stampin' up. My favorite section of the web site is this one:

Stampin' Up Calender

It will show you every thing that I have going on.  Next Monday is a Stampin' Up! Party that you can attend. After that is the first Holiday Card Buffet of the year on August 26th. You can read all about the Buffet here
What is a card buffet

Please RSVP (yes, you can RSVP on the demonstrator web site!) so that I know that you are coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment