Projects

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Stampin Pretty

Hello!

I had a rather stressful day at work yesterday.  What was the best way for me to unwind?  To sit down with my box of Stampin' Up ink pads and play the rest of the day away. I decided to have a 'theme' for my event of the month!  The first theme is going to be water coloring.  The card class on August 28th is going to be about water coloring- we will make a Happy Birthday card with Apothecary Art, a Thanksgiving card, a Christmas card (with easy events) and a Thank You card (with easy events).

On Sept 11 I will give a sneak peek of our next technique (Embossing with Versamark) with one card to make on hand. Sept 11 is our 'free stamping' day, so if someone has bought new product they can bring it and we can make new cards with what they have! Its always good to build on what you have.

On Sept 28th, we will have two make & takes and I will demonstrate a Stepped Up card with Water Coloring. I will likely use Apothecary Art 'So Grateful' and a new stamp set... perhaps something floral. I haven't bought the stamp set yet, so we will see what happens!

I am really excited that a friend has booked a party. She wants a Christmas theme! What fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment