Projects

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Card Class with June: Part 1


Tonight was a very amusing night for me!  I got to spend quality time with my Mother, Genie, and my upline, June.  My mother and I haven't spent as much time together as I would like lately - we work opposite shifts. She doesn't get home until 6 P.M., while I tend to be in bed by 7 P.M. We used to have a Sunday where I would visit her at her home, but now that tends to be the day that my husband and I do chores around the house. For this reason, I was very happy when I learned that my mom was attending June's card class.  I was even happier when we arrived and realized that we were the only ones there!

The other ladies who attend June's class are just fabulous. I love getting to know them while we make June's stunning card creations. Yet I felt tonight was meant to be a time where we three could get to know each other better. June spent more time explaining Stampin' Up and answered some questions that I had about demonstrating, June showed me how to set up for card parties and classes efficiently, saving me time and money.

I can't say enough about how fabulous June's cards were tonight.  I have mentioned that I've had a hard time deciding what to do with the free Patio Party designer paper that I received free when I joined as a demonstrator. June paired it with the Butterfly Punch and pearl embellishments for a delicate, fun look!  Do check back tomorrow or Thursday for a photo edition of June's cards as well as the date of her next class.  June offers classes on Saturday & Tuesday!


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like it was a special evening!! Thanks so much for asking about my open house. It went well...would have loved more guests, but for it being summer and people with busy schedules I felt it was a decent turn out. We had a fun time!!

    ~Heidi at stuckonstampin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

  2. I think more guests always equals more fun, but you had the opportunity to have more 1 on 1 time with your guests that way :) Thanks for coming by my blog. It was a lot of fun at June's! She's having an ornament class that I'll post about :)

    ReplyDelete