Projects

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Is Stampin' Up right for you

Here are some pretty pictures of the free gift from SU for signing up as a demonstrator in August


This is everything you need for some fun Halloween events! Paper, stamp set, embellishments - and that cool little demo tray that is so trendy now.  I feel that becoming a demonstrator is a great way to earn some money for the holidays (or to get a 20% discount on your Christmas presents if you give Stampin' Up products).

There are a few things to know:
How much does it cost?
The cost of signing up is 99$ + your state tax. You do get free merchandise with your sign up, see below!

What do I get for signing up?
You choose 125$ of FREE stampin up merchandise. Paper, Inks, stamp sets, ribbons - anything that you want! I used it to get that Big Shot!

What are the benefits of being a Demo?
The best benefit (in my opinion) is the 20% discount.  The supplies that you will take to your stamping up parties cost less for you. There are also several benefits:

  • Extra Income - I love getting money into my bank account on the 10th of each month depending on how many customers bought with credit cards last month!
  • Flexible Schedule
  • Support from Stampin' Up

The details are here on the Stampin' Up site (on my personal SU DBWS, another freebie from SU to help get you started): http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/annecaulfield/demonstratorbenefits

http://www.stampinup.com/us/documents/Flyer_Spooktacular_Demo_Aug0112_US.pdf

If you have questions, ask me at the next event, call me up or comment here. I'd love to answer all of your questions on how Stamping up can work for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment