Projects

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Inspired by June's class

Hello,
I hope today finds you well!  Today I am sharing some cards that my upline, June Switzer, shared with her class last week. I always find June's cards to be an inspiration and this week is no exception!  Which card is your favorite?




This is such a feminine and delicate card. I reversed the embossing on the card by accident (woops!)


 This card is so bright and cheery I think that its perfect all year round! Who doesn't love butterflies?




I especially am curious about this punch card. I can't wait to try and create my very own punch card design.


Which card inspired you?  Come share with June at her blog
http://stampinwithjune.blogspot.com/
Thanks for reading!
~Anne

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing. What a mix of cards. I love the turtle card. I also really like the one where you reversed the embossing. IT looks great! Thanks for stopping my blog earlier!

    ReplyDelete