Projects

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Easy Card prep: Make more than one!



One thing that I love about work shops is that it gives me a great excuse to prep more than one card at a time.  Tonight while watching battlestar Galactica with the husband, I cut 32 white bases for a card work shop that is coming up! Now I can carry my bases over to the craft table and get busy creating.  My friends and family have requested that my first card class be Christmas oriented!  To that effect, we will be making some fabulous Christmas cards in my card class. Stay tuned for pictures of the cards!

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to seeing your cards! I love all of the details in your "About Me" on the sidebar.

    Take care,

    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the Christmas cards. I am working on Christmas Ornaments in September and Christmas cards in October.

    ReplyDelete