Projects

Friday, September 19, 2014

Product Class closes August 25th

Hello, I hope that this finds you well. I wanted to invite you to join me for a Product Class. If you've looked at the Chalk Talk class, attendees were able to play with different mediums and tag a bag kits to create this

I will be happy to share with you the many designs that you can make with Holiday Home stamp set and the Card Dies that create moving dies.
Included in the price of the Product class you receive your own product- for the Holiday Home class, you will receive your own stamp set. In the Dies class, you will receive a set of  your own Dies.

Holiday Home



Dies Class


The price of the classes are:


Holiday Home Product Class-  $32
You will receive the Holiday Home stamp set (in clear) and the paper supplies & embellishments


Flippin' Card Product Class - $48
You will receive the card dies set of your choice - Snowflake dies, Circle or Label. If you don't tell me your preference, you will receive Circle dies.


These classes will be on October 13th & 14th at 6 PM! Contact me if you need to book a different day. 
If you would like to attend a product class, please let me know - and I need to receive payment by Friday September 26th. I am leaving for Yosemite (yay!) and I need to have everything ordered by the time that I leave as there will be no internet there!

No comments:

Post a Comment