Projects

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

I am offering 2 Product Classes

Hello! I hope that today is going well for you.
Thank you for attending my Chalk Talk Class! In this class, we have created two packages for you to deliver a gift to a friend. There is a bright and cheery card (masculine in my mind!) and a more delicate card using the In Color designer series paper.  It is very easy to create this for yourself and not very costly.
To create this, you will need

  • One package of Gold Soiree paper 133697 12.95 
  • Gold Foil paper 132622 3.95
  • Decorative Window Gift boxes 132146 4.95
  • Tag a Bag Bundle 136765 9.95
  • Smoky Slate Cut & Ready card stock 135807 4.95
  • In colors Designer Series Paper 133705 21.95
  • In Colors DSP 130136 21.95 
That may seem like a lot  - $80.65 if you've been keeping track! You can chip away a bit at a time - or you can attend another product class. Those who attended this Chalk Talk paid only $35 and received their own Chalk Talk Stamp set! How is that possible? As a Demonstrator, I have a *lot* of materials on hand and I *love* to share it with you!  If you would like to take advantage of this deal, I am offering two more Product Classes.

If you would like to attend a product class, please let me know - and I need to receive payment by Friday September 26th. I am leaving for Yosemite (yay!) and I need to have everything ordered by the time that I leave as there will be no internet there!

Holiday Home Product Class-  $32
You will receive the Holiday Home stamp set (in clear) and the paper supplies & embellishments

Flippin' Card Product Class - $48
You will receive the card dies set of your choice - Snowflake dies, Circle or Label. If you don't tell me your preference, you will receive Circle dies.

These classes will be on October 13th & 14th at 6 PM!

No comments:

Post a Comment