Projects

Monday, September 1, 2014

Creating with thinlits dies



I watched a video before I created with the thinlits dies for the first time.

It was very reassuring to know what to expect. These little thinlit dies have such a wide variety of dies inside to use for all sorts of projects not -just - thinlit dies. Thankfully, the magnetic platform is no longer on back order. I am very excited to use it for  every project that uses a thinlit.

The thinlits dies that I purchased are Snowflake Cards thinlits dies. I liked the shape and the holiday theme! I know that I will be purchasing the Labels one as well because it goes with the Layered Labels framelets that I have. Here is a video for creating the Snowflake Thinlits card (that I will be creating with tonight)




I am off to create some cards and take some pictures to share with you the wonders of the Snowflake thinlits dies!

1 comment:

  1. Your cards turned out awesome! I haven't ordered that die yet, but after seeing your cards, I can see that I "need" to.

    ReplyDelete