Projects

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Mom's first party!

Hello,

I am so excited this morning. I had the best wake up call - literally a call from my mother. She has her first Stampin' Up! party as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator tomorrow night. I was so excited to hear her plans for her party. She created a card that she wants to share with her friends using Crisp Cantaloupe & the Chalk Talk stamp set - I can not wait to see this card.

My mother has been bringing little packets of cute - and unique- cards that she has created over the past months to show me. One of the things that I like most about Stampin' Up is that it allows us to share our creativity with our family and inspire them. I can not wait for the party tomorrow night and I will share with you the pictures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment