Projects

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

New Catalog = new listings at the shop!

I have been very excited to play with the new offerings in the Annual Stampin' Up Catalog. My first 'WOW' moment is the details that you can get from Blendabilities.


Do remember that you need memento ink pads for using the Blendabilities.  One spectacular promotion that Stampin' Up is offering right now is the buy 3 designer series paper packs, get one free! That's a $10.95 free gift. Here is a picture of my favorite card using the new Lullaby Designer Series paper




You can order from me at any time at  http://annecaulfield.stampinup.net

Tip of the day - when I work on my cards, I like to have a lot of time to craft and I don't want to spend time doing the same thing twice. I save time on creating embellishments like punched paper art by storing them in a muffin tin. I then tuck the tin out of the way under my crafting table and its all ready for me the next time that I want to stamp. Here is some Hearts a flutter framelets, Pansy Punch & Flower shop, Beautiful Wings embossits, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Label Love & Artisan Punch and Blossom Punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment