Projects

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Inspiration



How do you get your inspiration to craft?

Personally, I visit Pinterest and the Stampin Connection on Stampin' Up's web site for demos. There is great inspiration there!  I hadn't planned on using Work of Art but I was struck at how appealing the shapes looked when I was packaging it up for my friend. Lo and behold, upon googling Work of Art its a very versatile stamp set. The chevron works great for guy cards and that heart is adorable! With Happy Watercolor out of the picture, those brush shapes are great for water
coloring.

Today I enjoyed a 'card crafty' morning where I brain stormed for my friend's party. I had an idea to use the Project Planner for the second time to track different ways of using the same stamp set so her friends can see many ways to use the same stamp set. Label Love & Flower Shop are the main stamp sets that I am using. I had saved Lovely as a Tree & Sweetbriar Rose images to use, but realized a Blendabilities Make & Take isn't feasible. I only have the one blendabilities set and whats more boring than watching someone else color when you want to color with those very same Blendabilities?  I think that I'll order a second set of Blendabilities when the party closes.

Here is what I experimented with today:















2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're continuing to blog Seryna, your posts are interesting and insightful. You've done a great job with all these cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Penny. I appreciate your encouragement. Its been hard to continue to blog without feedback. I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete