Projects

Friday, June 27, 2014

First impressions of the new catalog



My first impression of my new catalog & supplies that arrived yesterday is awe. This is my first shipment as a Stampin' Up! demo where I spent only $50 dollars to sign up with the new deal and I chose $55 dollars of free product.

Favorite page of the catalog pg 108 - If you have the catalog, check out page 108. I have used Summer Silhouettes for many cards and the fresh new InColors breath fresh life for me!

 Best new product pg 179: I've been stamping away with the new in colors and summer silhouettes for about 2 hours last night. Today I am assembling the cards and I am so happy that I bought  Incolor cardstock & pad kit. It comes with the fresh new colors and the new in color ink pads- for $30! You can't beat the value.  They also are in season through 2016.


No comments:

Post a Comment