Projects

Monday, July 21, 2014

Unusual last minute request



Normally when I make a card, it takes me hours. I check the Pinterest/ stampinup resources, I measure my card stock and I cut enough for a whole party of people to make a perfectly sized and coordinated card. Yet for this party, one of my cards isn't going to be as perfect.  My friend shared a Facebook message about a boy - Danny - who has terminal cancer. All that he wants is a box of birthday cards with his name on them.

I hastily grabbed all of the pre - cut card stock that I've been amassing for one - day projects and am bringing some 'boy' themed stamp sets to the party. I don't really have any boy stamp sets besides Label Love, but I thought we could cut up Maritime paper and use that as the image part. I hope that we can make him some cute cards :D

I'm off to cut up some Designer Series paper for cards for Danny. You can get more information here
https://www.facebook.com/anne.purkeycaulfield

No comments:

Post a Comment