Projects

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Stampin Up Embellishments!


Hello, today I'm talking about my favorite card technique, adding embellishments.
Embellishments make the card.  You can assemble and stamp a five minute card very easily - but adding an embellishment gives the card the put together look that the receiver of the card will treasure.


My favorite embellishment by far is ribbon - and right now, the 3/8 ribbon in Wisteria Wonder or 3/8 in Island Indigo. They coordinate together and complement each other for a put together look. They coordinate with the In Colors color set and just about every other color set as well. I brought the ribbon to my last Free Stamping event and saw it paired with three colors not in the InColors family and it looked great!

Remember that with every 40$ of product, you get a free spool of this versatile ribbon!


You can order 24/7 on my site.
http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx

Thanks for reading!
~Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment