Projects

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Card Party

I am planning cards for the September 25th Card party - loving the inspiration that I get from the demonstrator blog. It is such a  great benefit of being a Stampin' Up demonstrator :)  Now I am trying to decide between Patio Party or a Christmas theme. Both are on my mind!

The first Free Stampin' Day was fun!  It was designed to be a free day where guests bring their own projects and create freely. My guests arrived without ideas so I pulled out two cards that I made entirely out of punches. I didn't have enough card fronts cut, but the guests cut their own card stock and used the opportunity to select different colors! There wasn't one card that was the same and it looked great. I wish that I had brought my camera :)

No comments:

Post a Comment