Projects

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Patio party


Good morning,
I hope that today finds you well.  I had a great time at the card party last night with Marisela, Samantha and Tiffany. I had planned the card line up with an order that I had placed a week earlier, but it took an unusually long time to arrive! I was forced to make do with the Patio Party designer paper that I received in my very first Stampin' up order and my favorite paper, Primrose Petals.  I CASE'd a card that I had saved from the showcase of Stampin' up that used layers of Patio Party paper to create banners.  Without enough of the paper, I designed a card with only one banner in primrose and a cake stamped on a label framelet.  I'll upload a picture a little later today - its 6 am and I'm going to try and go back to bed for just a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment