Projects

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Patio Party creativity!

Hello,

I have been having some creative issues coming up with new card sketches. I finally cleared off my table and got out Patio Party designer paper, make a cake stamp set and the 'Happy birthday' stamp that goes with the suite. Things finally flowed together easily! I modeled some examples of the versatility of the stamp set - made a cake with a pinwheel, butterflies and the flag pennant. I'll get out the embossing materials when I get home!

We've been house sitting for a friend and perhaps reorganizing everything and stamping out of boxes through me off :P

I also attended a 'how to make an ornament' class hosted by my upline, June Switzer. She taught us how to make the ornament featured on the cover of the holiday catalog! It was quite the undertaking and looks so pretty! I am definitely getting that framelet and ornament sent, its well worth it!

Hope all is well with you!
~Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment