Projects

Sunday, June 12, 2016

Scrapbooking bug


Hello!
I have recently been bit by the scrap booking bug.  My mom has visited me from out of state with a

collection of snapshots from Jason's birth that I had never seen before.  Now while I have a Project

life set just for Jason's birth, I wanted to include some pages in my 12 x 12 scrapbook.  I have been

keeping this scrapbook for eight years.


My little one would be the perfect jumping off point for a new scrapbook





This is definitely a picture that I want included. This yellow blanket is a family heirloom on my husband's side.  It was a big moment for our baby to be brought home swaddled in it.



I have been scouring the internet for ideas and have settled on this layout


with these stamp sets as a jumping off point.  I don't have much of that designer series paper so I will be dying my own Irresistibly yours paper.  I'm definitely doing that with mom here to help- I'm sure every mom remembers how a little one seems to need you every 20 minutes :) 


When you design your scrap book layouts do you use one color scheme for the whole layout- or use one color scheme per two page spread and change colors through out the album?  I have read some scrapbook guides that suggest matching colors of paper and embellishments to what colors are represented in the photographs.  Let me know your style! 


No comments:

Post a Comment