Projects

Monday, June 20, 2016

Clearance Rack

Hello!

Thanks for swinging by. I wanted to show you a section of Stampin' Up! that you might not be aware of- the Clearance Rack. Here you can get great deals on Stampin' Up! products.  Take up to 60% of these select products. You have to get them now as they are first come, first serve.  You can shop here To get a peek at the new Catalog, look at the publications tab for the PDF.  I want nearly everything in the catalog so good luck choosing your wish list!


Shop now


Carolyn King has created the cards up above with the new color stack that I love- Playful Palette. You can see the new colors including my favorite, the deep green Emerald.  Great for guy cards!  This set also has paint splatter and black and white designs.  I'll get you a peek at my cards asap!

No comments:

Post a Comment