Projects

Monday, June 6, 2016

Flower Shop Thank - You cards

Hello! I hope that this finds you well. I have been enjoying being the mommy of a newborn so much! I have been blessed to be able to stay home with my little one and I had some time to make some thank you cards. Here are some of the thank you cards that I had the most fun stamping



This card was created with the Flower Patch stamp set which is Photopolymer. I enjoy polymer because we can bend the images and layer the images easily.



Stampin' Up has created this card:


If you are wondering how those flowers were die cut so perfectly, you can do so yourself with the Bundle- click for more info or to purchase

http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=136788




You can see more project ideas at my Stampin' up blog   If you'd like to make purchases to make your own card, enjoy!  

No comments:

Post a Comment