Projects

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Watercolor Wash

This is a quick card that can be made simply and quickly.I was experimenting with the direct marker to stamp technique and the aqua painter. I prefer the soft watercolor wash that you achieve with the aqua painter.

Some use a marker - like I did above- in a wash technique. I didn't like the streaky look of the marker technique.  With a few more minutes and supplies, you can create a stepped up card like this one

I achieved this superior wash and real watercolor look by using water color paper, blackberry bliss ink (directly from the ink pad) and an aqua painter. I added a candy dot to the bitty butterfly for the 3D look. This is a 3 x 3 mini card that is so appealing to me right now! These are what I am giving to my attendees as a thank you for attendance,


Would you like to learn this super easy look? Come to a card class with me on the 18th of this month






No comments:

Post a Comment