Projects

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Last chance to buy these products



Tonight is my 'Sunday' that was a pleasant day at Balboa Park touring the Model Railroad museum and the Japanese friendship garden. It was so lovely!  I was inspired to come home and create.  I tried something new - a treat card. I am so unhappy that these are retiring.  I'm wondering if there are more of these that I can stock up on!  Here is what I created tonight

These were created with the You Plus Me stack. I love this paper!  I wonder if its sold out or if I can stock up on some more...   This is the bundle:

You Plus Me Clear Bundle 138880


Price$21.95





I am so happy with these mini 3 x 3 cards. I love to stamp a little bit, draw with an aqua painter and cut perfect diecuts with the framelets. Cute & fast, my favorite gift to send out.

Butterfly Basics Clear Bundle


139323 Price$51.75




Chalk Talk is retiring sadly, but thankfully Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey and Blackberry Bliss are staying around! 


If you'd like to see how to create these, come by one of my stampin' up classes. Or if you'd like to create, you can shop 24/7 on my online store


No comments:

Post a Comment