Projects

Saturday, May 2, 2015

Scallop Tag Punch and Petite Petals Card How To Card Recipe





Hello!  I have some pictures to share fro the card party last night.



Last night I showcased the scallop tag topper punch and petite petals. One of my friends created a very unique card with stencils. I was showing this card:



Instead of using the negative image of the heart border punch, she used it as a stencil to create a border with sponge daubing. Very unique - and exactly why I love having card parties. Every person sees something different when presented with a project. 

Today, I will share with you how to create this card



Stamp Set:
For Peeps Sake - Occasions Catalog
Petite Petals

Accessories:
In color pack (SAB)
Scallop Tag Topper Punch
Your favorite twine & ribbon I used Blackberry bliss and crochet lace trim
Your favorite embossing folder, these two are retired
Colors:
 Blackberry Bliss (Paper & Ink)
Pistachio Pudding (Ink)

This card is deceptively simple to make. You can use a scrap paper for the sentiment. Cut the whisper white into a strip 2 inches wide and punch the end with the punch. Feed your ribbon through the opening and fold. I pinch the ribbon with two fingers while I tie a loose knot around the ribbon with the twine. Simple and pretty.
     Emboss your colored paper with your favorite textured impressions folder - I used two retired edges, but the current catalog has many to choose from. Stamp 'Bloom' in Blackberry Bliss from the For Peeps Sake stamp set.   On a piece of scrap paper, stamp six flowers from the petite petals stamp set and punch with the coordinating punch. Punch out two green flower shapes with the punch from pistachio pudding card stock.  Snip a few petals off of the green flowers for 'leaves' and adhere to the underside of the flowers with glue dots.

     Layer another flower shape atop of this flower with glue dots and place evenly along the tag. Place your tag slightly off center and adhere with 3d stampin up! dimensionals.


Using this one punch, you can create vastly different cards. In these cards, I created different looks by changing the accessories. 










No comments:

Post a Comment