Projects

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Why become a stampin' up DEMO?

Hello!

Today I'm going to talk about why I became a stampin' up! demo. The first reason is 20% discount on stampin' up! products. I absolutely love buying stampin' up stuff and I don't like mailing in my paycheck to the company. By becoming a demo, I earn instant income from every sale that I make. Its really cool because this is the only money that I spend on stampin' up!

The second thing that I love about being a demo is stampin' start. It is a way of helping new demonstrators start out with stampin' up!  You earn a stamp set for meeting sales requirements & for recruiting new demonstrators within your first six months of being a demonstrator. This is what I earned when I first joined!






 If you are interested in knowing more about being a demonstrator, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment