Projects

Monday, April 6, 2015

Whats your new favorite thing from stampin' up?

Hello!

Thank you for joining me. I am about to settle in for a night of stamping. I love my crafty Mondays - its good to recharge with a new project!  My new favorite is something that just arrived last week - my banners framelets



These banners coordinate perfectly with Perfect Pennants stamp set. I have this set in clear

I love these stamp sets! I am going to be showing you what I make tonight tomorrow. Please check back tomorrow for another card recipe.

What is your 'new' favorite from stampin' up? A new stamp set? Let me know in the comments!

Stampin' Up! also has a way for you to get your stamping goodies after you've spent some money on Sale - a - bration. Stampin' up has FREE shipping for 5 days only starting on the 6th.  You can place your order here Shop here

No comments:

Post a Comment