Projects

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Card Recipe:Polka Dot Pieces


Hello! Thank you for joining me. 
I want to remind you that Stampin' Up has free shipping through the 10th. If you want something, now is the perfect time to shop
Today I am bringing you a card recipe for a sweet & simple card that you can CASE- Create And Share Everything!   This card needs:

Polka - Dot Pieces p 139 $15.95
Chalk Talk p 11 $18.95
Ink: Strawberry Slush & Coastal Cabana
Paper: Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Cantaloupe & Coastal Cabana


I cut a piece of whisper white paper to fit in the center of the card and the pistachio pudding mat slightly larger. I stamped the smaller flower in strawberry slush in the near center, high. I then stamped 'thoughts of you bring smiles' in Coastal Cabana beneath the flower. I stamped two more flowers off the paper in Coastal Cabana.
On a piece of scrap whisper white, I stamped 'For you' from chalk talk and punched it with 1 3/8 circle punch. I made a banner (with another piece of scrap paper) out of coastal cabana.   

What do you think?  Let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment