Projects

Monday, March 30, 2015

Painted Petals & Irrestibly Yours - Sale a bration items. SAB ends tomorrow!

Hello,
I hope that today is going well with you. My husband piked up a swap at work today so I am left with some hours to kill that are normally spent remembering what he looks like since we've been on these opposite shifts :P  Today I am sharing a video with you that I made last week using the sponge dauber to place ink on the Irrestibly Yours paper. This is a great technique to match this paper to any project that you are creating. I am going to make another video today - leave a comment and let me know what you would like to learn how to create!

Stampin' Up sale is ending today - that whole Sale a bration catalog will be retiring. If you want to check it out or place an order, you can do so right here. I appreciate it!
Shop now

No comments:

Post a Comment