Projects

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

New Video: Painted Petals & Irresistibly yours



Hello,
Thank you for reading. Today I want to share with you three cards that I have created with the Sale - a - bration stamp set Painted Petals. This set and the designer series paper is only available through March 31st. In these two cards, I embossed Blackberry Bliss paper with fancy fan embossing folder. I used the Ovals Collection framelet to stamp a quick but pretty sentiment! In card one I used a strip of Melon Mambo to separate the DSP and add dimension.  On the second card, I used the You Plus Me washi tape.



I have uploaded a new video today featuring two of the Sale - a - bration products - Painted Petals & Irresistibly Yours. I go over basic techniques for making spring Thank you card.

My video
What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment