Projects

Monday, March 30, 2015

Lotus Stamp Set Video Tutorial

Hello,
Thank you for joining me.  I have filmed a new video tonight on how to use the Lotus Blossom stamp set. This stamp set is only available for one more day through sale - a - bration if you want to choose it as your free gift during the big stampin' up! sale.  I like this stamp set because of how forgiving the three step process is. As you can see in the video, you can create a quick card very easily and I think that these flowers look very elegant.



Card recipe
Paper
Lullaby Designer series paper 133695 10.95 p 187
Coastal Cabana
Bermuda Bay
Ink
Bermuda Bay
Early Espresso
Accessories
Labels Collection 125598 $26.95 p. 231

You can find these and all sorts of fun papercrafting supplies through my online shop Shop now

No comments:

Post a Comment