Projects

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Blendabilities are amazing

Hello!

I am happy to announce that I have joined Stampin Up! as a demo. I love the fresh new look of the Blendabilities. My upline showed me how to color in a single image with three different shades. The finished product looks amazing. I love to color my cards for the hand made touch.

I can not wait for my first order to get here. I ordered the Coastal Cabana blendabilities. I love the rich color of Coastal Cabana. The new colors look very fresh - honey seemed darker than I thought honey would be, but not as mustard like as summer stairfruit. Lost Lagoon looks tantalizing. 

I am offering all of my retired Stampin' Up gear for sale on my etsy shop!


I am also going to be preparing for an open house so stay tuned for new images and techniques.

No comments:

Post a Comment