Projects

Monday, October 10, 2016

Fabric trays!



As Jo Anns was having a sale and Fat Quarters were 75% off, I had to pick some up to complement my growing stash of Fat Quarters. I may have gone overboard a little bit



The black is to go with the red that I bought last week and the solid pink is a lining for my drawstring pouches, sun-glass cases and my fabric trays.  The Simplicity pattern was 40% off, so I never need to buy pajamas again.  I am nearly 6 months postpartum and finding clothes that fit is crazy- one day I fit my pre pregnancy shorts, the next day I look like I'm 4 months pregnant again.  I'm going to custom fit my pajamas / lounge pants so that I no longer need to worry about it.  The pretty pink plaid is the material for my pajama pants.

Patterns for Pirates also offers an SOS pants that I mean to check out, but I know that leggings are a bit beyond me right now.  I only have a straight stitch and not the zigzag that I need for the rayon/ spandex of pegs.  If you have a zigzag, be sure to check out Patterns for Pirates Facegroup page- she offers a code in the pinned post comments for FREE leggings (Peglegs) and Pencil skirt.  Isn't that nice?

These knits are what I bought for an essential tank from Patterns from Pirates. Only $9 for the pattern and only needs a yard of knit!


I am currently cutting up my Fat Quarters for my Dad's fabric trays.  I bought some novelty football fabric for Dad & Mom that I'll pair with orange & black fabric.  The idea came to me from this Pinterest post at Clover & Violet


I wanted to see a video before I started sewing, so I found these


This is what I envisioned:



A basket for the kitchen 'Danish bread basket'



No comments:

Post a Comment