Projects

Monday, July 8, 2013

What do I do with Butterfly Embossits & Punches?

Hello!

I have now expended the supply section in my shop to include staples in my crafting - Beautiful Wings Embossits & the Bitty Butterfly punch. I am sure that looking at the pictures of the product itself may be underwhelming. They are just bits of paper - but they also can be an amazing embellishment to step up any project. Here are some of my favorite ways to use Beautiful Wings embossits and bitty butterflies.

#1 A quick pop of Stampin' Up glue dots and they add instant pizazz to any card



#2 Add dimension without a lot of bulk to your scrap book pages

#3 Confetti! They are great to pop into the envelope of your already beautiful handmade card for a fun surprise.

Check back for more projects using Beautiful wings embossits & bitty butterflies!

No comments:

Post a Comment