Projects

Friday, July 26, 2013

Crafting in chaos


Hello!

Apologies for any typos on this post - my cat Elmo is helping me type this morning. The husband and I went to the pool for a few hours, causing Elmo to miss his morning snuggles. We move right to the 'Mommy is trying to look up new card ideas on stampinup.com for the next card party' snuggles. This cat is quite a snuggler!

I'm working on finding balance in my life at the moment with my obsession for stamping and our new commitment to being healthier! I haven't stamped this week and it gets to be a gnawing. My next project is going to be starting my stampin' up! scrapbook. I have three subjects to feature - my wedding

 the trips that my husband and I have taken

 and the adorable - ness of the fuzzy friends.



I am excited to work on new cards with new techniques. My stampin' up! work shop orders are arriving and a gift for myself was the new paper piercing template essentials. Paired with some of the subtles buttons and some paper, I can't wait to see what I can share at the next few parties.

One thing I want to do is pierce my old favorite card. It would be so fresh!

I will of course post the next work shop photos

No comments:

Post a Comment