Projects

Sunday, September 5, 2010

I would love to share a favorite seller with you: http://www.etsy.com/shop/lornabateman22?ref=seller_info

Lorna Bateman offers several silk ribbon embroidery kits that could be a great way to apply the stitches that you have been learning! I recently purchased a pin cushion stand and I adore it. The instructions are clear and concise, even for my non - mechanical mind. I hope to be completing it tonight to show off.

I apologize for the tutorial's absence, but we have once again lost the camera. I insist that he took it to photograph something, he's certain that I brought it back to my house. The camera will be found!

My mother has also enlisted me for a wedding gift; something that I am both excited and nervous about. I'm pleased that she admires my work (she should, she taught me everything that I know!). I'm a wee bit nervous because I've never embroidered something that I didn't assemble myself. It will be a learning experience, I'm sure. She actually bought the pillow off of etsy- it looks something like this:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/55105471/vintage-love-throw-pillow-covers-16x16?ref=sr_list_4&ga_search_query=silk+ribbon+pillow&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_page=&order=&includes[0]=tags&includes[1]=title

Perhaps my first alchemy attempt :P
~Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment