Projects

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Showcase slot

It is with some dread that I realized today is the first of May. Two weeks ago, I purchased a showcase slot for today, thinking that I'd have plenty of time to sew! I'm embarrassed to say that not one new item was listed on Etsy. I was hoping to scoot home and finish the purse; but work had me stay late and ensured I'd have to battle rush hour traffic. After all of that, I only felt like staring mindlessly at Hulu.

I have continued to work on the silk patchwork purse that is quickly becoming a favorite. I also taught myself a new stitch! My mom's mothers day present is coming along wonderfully! I'll photograph it and get it up as soon as I figure out where the camera went.

I am hoping to try to stitch a bird of paradise flower today. I'll photograph the process- let me know if its close to reality!

No comments:

Post a Comment