Projects

Saturday, February 20, 2010

The jewelry for my character, Seryna


Green has really spoken to me this week. The green accent necklace dotted with natural green stones is a nice look. I like the larger green stones for the bracelet.

The double strand seed glass bracelet came out a little long ( I tied in some clasps with coiled wire and natural stones in amethyst and clear crystal). It may work better as an anklet, now. I plan on making a proper sized bracelet soon. Perhaps a light blue color to go with the heart bracelet.

The red rose is made out of stone and has a nice, hefty weight to it. I found some good red and brown beads to complement it. I'll string the beads on wire, although I plan to wrap some leather around the rose pendant itself for a more natural look.

No comments:

Post a Comment