Projects

Thursday, February 25, 2010

The jewelry (for sale, trade, perhaps)

I have jewelry bursting out of my jewelry box.

It has gotten to the point where I need to consider how to store the jewelry. I don't want to stop acting on my ideas, so perhaps someone would be interested in these pieces. If you have an idea for something custom, drop me a line! Best offer, in game or out of game.


Heart and Leaves Bracelet
Wire bracelet with blue beading, silver accent pieces of leaves and a heart. Magnetic clasp.


Charm Bracelet
A variety of beads, silver leaf accents and natural stone chips. Toggle clasp.

Wooden drop earrings
Crafted from wooden beads and placed on silver fastening. Two of several varieties pictured.

Two - tone earrings

(pictured in brown)
Wooden Bracelets, necklaces & earrings







No comments:

Post a Comment