Projects

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Felt Ornaments



One thing that I am very interested in is felt ornaments.  They are a fun way to finish a cross stitched piece.  Last year I bought the book 'the big book of Christmas quickies' and I have been slowly working my way through it for inspiration and gift giving ideas.  If you are looking for some inspiration, I highly suggest looking it up.   It suggests many ornaments, table trees and mason jar ideas.  I had no idea that table trees existed, but its an interesting thought.  The mouse ornaments and the reindeer feed bag that I posted earlier are both from the Christmas quickies cross stitch book.

Now as I have never made a felt ornament where you cut a circular ornament to show off cross stitch, I looked up a few tutorials.  This is one that I like from Pinterest, a great place
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/44332377557901150/

No comments:

Post a Comment