Projects

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Valentines Day is our next holiday

Hello!

Valentines Day is coming! I know, we haven't celebrated Christmas yet.  Yet I am so excited about this Valentine's Day! Its time to start planning your Valentines list - from your honey to your child's classmates, every one can use a Valentine! I plan on sending a little cutie to my high school girlfriends - a remembrance of candygrams we were so excited about ten years ago!

Saleabration has a special surprise just for Valentine's Day, but I can't share it yet. Here is a special stamp set above that would work great for Valentine's Day! I can't wait to share this set with my friends at my next party... and you don't have to wait if you want to get a jump on Valentine's Day!

Snuggles And Smooches Photopolymer Stamp Set
Price$15.95

You can shop any time right here 

No comments:

Post a Comment