Projects

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Big Plans for the Big Shot!


Hello!

Today was the day that I started feeling better. I hated that I cancelled my last card party due to illness, so I tackled my party prep early today! I've prepared two beautiful cards featuring the Eastern Elegance DSP! I'll have to get pics up fast - our party will be next Monday the 23rd for the party at 5 P.M.


.
I loved using my Big Shot last week end and I thought that we should have a Big Shot! Class this month on Monday Sept 30th. I loved when my Upline June had hers, it taught me a lot! What a Big Shot! Class is a free style play time where you pay a 10$ fee that covers your custom made Big Shot! materials. You will receive an envelope with your various papers and then use every single one of my embossing folders, framelets, & embossits to create embellishments for your own cards!


No comments:

Post a Comment