Projects

Saturday, June 22, 2013

So excited!

   The new catalog is a breath of fresh air tinged with sea salt for me. It evokes memories of lazy days by the shore, sunkissed cheeks and fun filled days of family. A lot of  this is likely inspired by the new colors- Coastal Cabana and Crisp Cantaloupe come to mind! I also am in love with pages 76 - 77 on the new catalog. Look at those gorgeous ideas!
    I am really happy that By the Seashore has returned. This is a great stamp set for family vacations for people who are land locked! Its also a perfect stamp set for my nieghbors who are all in California. I can't wait to bring it out for when I scrapbook my honeymoon (a cruise to Puerta Vallarta!)
   The little coastal cabana colored image on page 77 is a great information blurb on how to add a pretty effect to your projects. Stampin' up offers gorgeous core'dinations (in all colors, including the new ones!) that are a fun way to make each piece you make one of a kind and different even from the piece you made five minutes ago. I have 12X12 sheets of all of the new colors that I can't wait to share with my party attendees!
If you want to purchase some of the Core'dinations now, remember that you can always order through me and get preferred pricing online http://stampinup.com/home/ My name is Anne Purkey (yes, I'm working on changing it!)

1 comment:

  1. Ann love your posts. You have a great writing style and engage the reader to want more. I like the references to the catalogue and various items.......makes me want to pull out the catalogue and look. Good for you! I also like your cards you have a nice style. Good luck with growing your business it sounds like you're on the right track.

    ReplyDelete