Projects

Tuesday, May 7, 2013


Today I offered my first time ever morning card party. We started at 11 A.M. and wrapped around 12:30.  It was a blast! We weren't worried about the hour getting late - with the night time parties, we always had to wrap by 8 because we had to be at work at 0430. This time we socialized and took our time!

Here are the two cards that we made. These were both easily converted to Mother's Day cards - Sam converted the More Amore Butterflies into a Mother's Day card with the sentiment from Delightful Dozen. I originally had people who wanted Mother's Day cards, but I adapted my samples.





The 'Thanks so much' is being packaged to be sent to my wonderful friend and my last hostess!

I am so excited with the next card class. As this is my last month to showcase the retiring products, I'm going to go all out!  The card offerings will be a Father's Day Card (featuring Lovely as a Tree), a masculine happy birthday card (featuring the woodgrain folder), a masculine thankyou card, a triple stamped card and a welcome baby card featuring print poetry! The card class is Sunday, April 12th at 6 P.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment