Projects

Monday, April 22, 2013

The Hostess Promotion and a special incentive from me

Hello!

I hope that this finds you well. I would like to remind you about the fantastic new SU! promotion:




This means that if you host a $350 party, you choose $80 of SU! product for free! Stamp sets, stamp pads, punches and accessories in any combination. You can also choose from the special hostess only section at the back of the catalog.  In addition to this promotion, I am offering a 'basket of stamps' to any hostess who hosts a $150 party. These are SU! *retired* wooden stamps in a variety of sayings and images from 1996 - 2003. When you host a party, any bookings that I receive from your party earn you a prize of your choice- a free set of dsp paper delivered to you at your friend's booked party.

Even if you don't get the $350 party, you still get free stamps for a $150 party- and a free set of DSP for any bookings made at your party!  I will be bringing a '40 guests in 40 minutes' work sheet to the card party tonight for you to start thinking of who to invite.  Book your April 29 - May 30th party tonight for a free goodie!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a nice comment. You have a very nice blog, and I'm your newest follower. Hope you have a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete